As you probably know by now, there are TONS of elder care options and providers for Mom or Dad. Making the wrong choices can have negative consequences medically and financially.
Through our Virtual Consultation program, Care Connect Direct can help you navigate through the sea of options and greatly increase correct decisions on your end. Best of all, our Virtual Consultations give you quick access to quality assistance from the comfort of your home!
A relationship with Care Connect Direct could:
- Help your Mom or Dad receive better care
- Increase their stream of retirement income through programs you may not be aware of
- Save you thousands and tens of thousands of dollars on wrong decisions
- Lift the burden and stress you may be feeling
Following is a list of services we provide our families through Virtual Consultations across the U.S.:
- Crisis Intervention…personalized assistance when you and your family need it the most.
- Medicaid and Veterans Benefits Eligibility Assistance.
- Consultation to confirm the level of care needed, area of town and services desired.
- Client education on such issues as Medicare vs. Medicaid, Assisted Living, Nursing Care, Independent Living and associated costs.
- Research regarding compliance with healthcare regulations and reputation in the community.
- Research regarding costs, detailed property surveys, reputation, level of care, and much more.
- Detailed report of all findings with recommendations.
- Assistance with admissions and transitions across hospitals, rehab centers, assisted living properties and nursing homes.
- Detailed assistance with financial information and forms including Medicaid.
- Assistance and references as needed for other senior care services, such as meal preparation, grocery delivery, bill payment, in-home care, etc.
- Ongoing monitoring of clients if needed, particularly for out-of-town relatives, with monthly reports.
- Legal Assistance-Powers of Attorney, Durable Powers of Attorney, Asset Protection Planning Guardian and Conservatorship.
(Performed by licensed practicing attorney in the client’s respective state)